It took a while but my appetite is officially back! I've been feeling much hungrier these days and food is much more appealing to me.
With that, I've also been feeling much dizzier and lightheaded these days. This is all normal according to every pregnancy book and website I've read. The dizziness is due to an increase in blood flow to the lower half of my body. Pregnant women actually lose brain cells because of the lack of oxygen to the brain! Can you believe that? So not only do we feel sick, gain weight, but we also lose brain cells too. Just wonderful! :-P No, in all honesty, I'm feeling much better these days and I really cannot complain. I'm finally enjoying my pregnancy! I also have my third Google pregnancy massage scheduled for today. I can't wait!!!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment