Tuesday, May 26, 2009

inducing labor

eric and i went to our OB appointment just a few hours ago and the doctor has decided to induce my labor since there is very little amniotic fluid left. baby is healthy and doing fine but my doctor said there is no need to wait. i am actually typing this blog from the hospital bed! it's exciting to know that the baby will be here very soon but i'll admit i'm a little tense. they'll give me a few medications that will hopefully jumpstart my labor. it'll be several hours until anything happens and my next blog post will probably have pictures of our beautiful baby girl. the baby will most likely be born late in the evening today, May 26th, or early morning tomorrow, May 27th. say prayers for us! the day has finally come!! :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh! I am saying a prayer for you, I know you are anxious to see your beautiful daughter. I know you will do well.

I saw my cousin this weekend who had her son at the beginning of December, so he's about six months now and the most charming little man. You have so much to look forward to!

Blessings, Sarah