Friday, June 5, 2009

introducing Sophie Analise Eugenio

As many of you already know, Sophie Analise Eugenio was born on May 27, 2009 at 10:22 am. She weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz. and measured 20" long. It's been tough to find time to jump online and update the blog so I apologize! My time is very strapped right now as newborns have a very demanding feeding schedule (every two hours I have to nurse). Here are a few pictures of Baby Sophie. Her face is changing more and more everyday. I'll share my "labor story" in another post soon as I have lots to tell! For now, enjoy the pics.





1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh Catherine she's beautiful :-) I have been thinking of you the past two weeks, hoping that you are well and everything went smoothly birthwise. :-)
I love reading your updates, and look forward to hearing more when you have time.
~Sarah